LG and I have been away on Vacation and so many of you have been asking about my skincare tips and tricks, so I am going to share those with you all!
- Use sunblock starting in high school.
- Do not lay in tanning beds... instead use sunless tanners. They are amazing!!! I get a professional spray before a photo shoot or big event with my girl Kayla.
- At home I prefer this St Tropez Express self tanner: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fpqjyrcjf4f
- I wish I had always known that what I put on the inside shows more than what is applied to the outside... drink plenty of water & take your LIQUID COLLAGEN (My code for Modere is 8784325 ) https://modere.co/3Bhm9Rj
- I also love to do at home microdermabrasion once a week for a smoother makeup application! Razors I use linked here: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fpqj7hcjf4f
-Remove makeup with Neutrogena wipes: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fpqj4qcjf4f
- Cleanse skin with Revision Brightening Wash: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fpqketcjf4f
I always try and shop the best prices for y'all! Walmart currently has my face wash for $27 vs. Amazon $36.
- Next, I apply Modere CellProof Eye Cream: (discounted link: https://modere.co/3lC9nYn )
-Next, I apply CellProof Serum and Moisturizer. https://modere.co/3CcmTb0
- In the daytime, I apply sunscreen DAILY on top of my moisturizer. This Colorscience Sunforgettable is my favorite one: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/feykdncjf4f unless I am in high sun exposure which would be like summer vacation, ball games, outdoor picnics, etc. then I will switch to the ItCosmetics CC+ Cream and wear it as a foundation and sunscreen in one! https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fpp2dicjf4f