Crack Chicken Casserole
-Boneless Skinless Chicken tenders
-1 block of cream cheese
-1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
-1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
-Chopped green onions
-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
-1/2 pound of cooked bacon
-Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line the bottom of a greased casserole dish with chicken.
3. In a bowl, mix one block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of mayo, hidden valley ranch seasoning, chopped green onions, two cups of shredded cheddar cheese, and a half a pound of cooked bacon.
4. Spread the mixture on top of the chicken and sprinkle more bacon crumbles, cheese, and chopped green onions on top.
5. Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
I served this delicious casserole with boiled corn, green beans, fresh tomatoes, and a fruit bowl. My kids loved it so much they wanted me to pack it for their lunch the next day! Enjoy eating with your family at least once this week, and don't forget to bless your meal.