Everyone deserves to pamper themselves. Whether it a full on spa day, or just running a bubble bath at home, pampering yourself can really make you feel refreshed.
1. Wash your hair and style it. Nothing feels better than a fresh blowout! My favorite curling iron is my Hot Tools one linked here: https://www.ulta.com/p/24k-gold-extra-long-1-14-curling-iron-xlsImpprod12191139
2. Give yourself a fresh mani pedi or go to the salon and get one! Having your nails done makes you feel so put together. I usually go to Luxury Nails and Spa in Cookeville, but some great nail polishes for an at home mani pedi are the L.A. Girl Gel Nail Polishes linked here: https://www.target.com/p/l-a-girl-gel-nail-polish-striking-0-47-fl-oz/-/A-76626007
3. Do a self-tanner! It gives you an instant glow. My favorite is the St. Tropez linked here: https://www.ulta.com/p/self-tan-express-bronzing-mousse-xlsImpprod13781257
4. Run yourself a bubble bath to relax. You deserve it. My favorite bath essentials are from Laguna Herbal and are linked here: https://www.liketoknow.it/ltk/uoN8TwCHRZcmhHjLjSu6S
5. Move your body! Even it is just a walk...exercise is not something we always look forward to, but it makes you feel so good when you are finished. I am so grateful for the ability to move my body.